Friday 4 November 2011

dutiful muslima

I've been knowing her for the last half a year. Since first day we meet,  I felt as we've known each other for a long time. One of a very kind heart woman I ever met. One day she told me a very priceless lesson. She said "When I was a single my principle was 'I'm willing to go to hell if it will make my parents go to heaven', now I'm a married and for me 'I'm willing to go to hell f it will make my parents and my husband go to heaven'." Doubt not on her, I pray may Allah gather them all in jannah with happiness. I'm so proud she's my best friend,  young woman who has given a lot for everyone she loves. I'm so envy to her, her life story encourage me who haven't done anything best to anyone to give best to, in syaa Allah ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment