Friday 4 November 2011

My Muslim Prince


My Muslim prince ain't come on a white horse but in a white robe
Signing me the purity of his absolute love to Allah that he will love me too sincerely no doubt
My Muslim prince ain't come with a rose but a Qur'an on his hand
Calming me with guarantee that he will lead me to Jannat of Aidan
My Muslim prince ain't come to propose me but with Bismillah
Ensuring me that he will let Allah be the center of our ibadah
My Muslim prince ain't come with golds as his treasures but aqeeda and akhlaq on his side
Shining our love with the nur of syahadat and shalawat also tahajud namaz at night
My Muslim prince ain't come with absurd promises but to always keep his namaz
Ensuring my heart that he's my only one whom Allah bless till last

 الحسنة نور

No comments:

Post a Comment